Carry-On Bag: Be sure to carry onto the plane AND the ship, if cruising.
1. AIRLINE TICKET, CRUISE TICKET, TOUR CONFIRMATIONS, LEGAL DOCUMENTATION, TRIP INSURANCE PAPERS, HEALTH INSURANCE CARD, PAST CRUISER CARD.
2. Prescription and other medications that you may need on your trip.
3. Bathing Suit/cover-up and dinner clothing (if desired) for first night. Your luggage may not arrive at your stateroom until after dinner.
4. A few essential items of clothing- in the event of luggage delay or luggage loss.
5. Camera and film. Don’t pack film in checked luggage – xray will kill it. Your first day on the ship is a great day to take photos of the ship.
6. Eyeglasses/Sunglasses/sunscreen/bug spray.
7. Cabin numbers of friends and family sailing with you, so you can connect with them when you get on the ship.
8. Expensive jewelry.
9. Cash, credit cards, mobile phone and charger, and traveler’s checks.
10. Water bottle and small first aid kit.
11. Zip-lock bags, travel toilet tissue and seat covers, hand-sanitizer, wine bottle opener.
12. Beach bag. Preferable not see-through.
13. Underwater camera (if applicable).